Subject: Eesti Pank Audit 2024 - Confirmation letter
From: "Valeria Mihaljova" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2025 15:33:19 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tervist,

Ernst & Young Baltics AS viib läbi Eesti Pank 2024. aasta tavapärast 
audiitorkontrolli. Sellega seoses palume Teil kinnitada manuses välja toodud 
informatsioon (täpsem info on manuses), selle (digi)allkirjastada ning 
seejärel mulle tagastada.

Palume Teil vastus saata hiljemalt 10.02.2025 e-mailile: 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> . 
Kinnituskirja võib krüpteerida minu nimele, minu isikukood: 49905262718.

Tänan juba ette vastuse eest ja soovin ilusat päeva,

Hello,

Ernst & Young Baltics AS is conducting the Audit of Eesti Pank for the year 
2024. In this regard, we kindly ask you to confirm the information outlined 
in the attachment (more details are in the attachment), sign it (digitally, 
if possible),

and return it to us.

We kindly ask you to send your response by February 10, 2025, to the email 
address: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> . 
The confirmation letter can be encrypted in my name, my personal 
identification code: 49905262718

Thank you in advance for your response, and I wish you a wonderful day.

Tervitades / Best regards / С уважением,

Valeria Mihaljova | Senior Consultant | Assurance and Advisory Business 
Services

Ernst & Young Baltics AS

Rävala pst 4, Tallinn, 10143, Estonia

Mobile:+372 5560 3378 | Office:+372 611 4610 | 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Website: www.ey.com/et_ee

___________________________________
The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the 
use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others 
authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged 
information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified 
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance 
on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be 
unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us 
immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. 
EY is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the 
information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its 
receipt.